Do you qualify for an incentive?s
When you’re planning a nonresidential new construction project, it pays to get an early start on energy efficiency. PG&E’s Savings By Design program offers cash incentives and technical assistance to help you maximize energy performance in your commercial new construction projects, including:
- Up to $150,000 in building owner incentives.
- Three 10% bonus incentive opportunities in addition to the building owner incentive.
- Up to $50,000 in design team incentives.
- Up to $5,000 for a design team stipend to encourage early collaboration by all participants.
- Design assistance services and resources matched to the project needs.
Pacific Gas and Electric Company Representatives
Strategic Program Lead
Program Management; Sustainable/ Integrated Design; Green Building Standards
Mangesh Basarkar is the strategic program lead for several of PG&E's Commercial Energy Efficiency sub-programs including Savings By Design. Over the last 9 years Mangesh has been involved in several aspects of energy efficiency ranging from design and development of building simulation tools to the application of these tools for energy code compliance, building energy performance rating for green building standards, and improving indoor air quality. Mangesh has a Bachelor's and Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering and an MBA from UC Berkeley - Haas School of Business. He is a member of ASHRAE and IBPSA.