Do you qualify for an incentive?s
When you’re planning a nonresidential new construction project, it pays to get an early start on energy efficiency. PG&E’s Savings By Design program offers cash incentives and technical assistance to help you maximize energy performance in your commercial new construction projects, including:
- Up to $150,000 in building owner incentives.
- Three 10% bonus incentive opportunities in addition to the building owner incentive.
- Up to $50,000 in design team incentives.
- Up to $5,000 for a design team stipend to encourage early collaboration by all participants.
- Design assistance services and resources matched to the project needs.
Pacific Gas and Electric Company Representatives
David Vasnaik, P.E.; BSME; MBA
Supervisor Savings By Design
New Construction; New Construction Services
David began his career with PG&E in 1990 as a Power Production Engineer where he concentrated on the efficient and effective operation of power plants. From there, David has been in Power Generation Business Planning, which strategically managed PG&E's generation portfolio; in PG&E's Service Planning department as an Industrial Power Engineer, which entailed planning and constructing industrial and large commercial new connections; and at PG&E's electric equipment repair facility, where his primary role was in operations and business planning. David is currently responsible for SBD policy, procedure, and operations for Non Residential New Construction projects. David is a registered Mechanical Engineer in California, received his undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, and has an MBA from St. Mary's College in Moraga.